IX13 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2013

About Me

My photo
French and Russian undergraduate student, trying my hand at the real world.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

St Petersburg: A seasonal timelapse


I am by nature exceptionally curious, especially when it comes to observing how the passage of time affects a place. I particularly love watching how things change with the seasons. Russia is a country where you can experience all four in one day, so allows me to indulge in this rather pretentious passion of mine.

 This is the view from my window, each taken around a month apart. 



Taken 07/09/12


Taken 6/10/12


Taken 31/10/12

1 comment:

  1. Where photos of a rainy day, such as 06/11/12? ;)
    In St. Petersburg a similar sequence of changes in the weather - it is a normal.

    (Sorry for my English)

    ReplyDelete