IX13 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2013

About Me

My photo
French and Russian undergraduate student, trying my hand at the real world.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

To clarify the cryptic nature of that last post...

I received some comments on some old postings by some Russian people, so I was intrigued as to what encouraged them. As it turns out, someone (user tomila02) found my blog post on Russian Manners and translated it and posted it on a Russian translators' forum. My traffic increased exponentially overnight - and literally overnight. To have received such a positive response from all the readers in Russian translation is incredibly humbling - but they picked me up on one or two oversights, so I just wanted to cover my back a bit in case anyone had got the wrong end of the stick!!


To just establish for a second: Please feel free to take this blog completely to pieces and correct me on EVERYTHING. Frankly, I love it!

Особенно, мне очень нравится когда вы переписываетесь по-русски...  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment