IX13 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2013

About Me

My photo
French and Russian undergraduate student, trying my hand at the real world.

Thursday 23 August 2012

I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER.

Hello chaps,

My mate from Sweden, who studies in London with me, suggested compression sacks for travelling. On the assumption that he knows what he is talking about when it comes to studying abroad, I took his advice and found THESE BAD BOYS. They are the solution to my packing nightmare, so I would heartily recommend investing. Indeed, they are hardly an 'investment' in the traditional sense - they are a complete steal at £5.99 for a pack of five. There are of course other brands available, these are just the ones I happen to own. I'm promoting a concept rather than a particular brand here!

Faith in humanity, restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment