IX13 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2013

About Me

My photo
French and Russian undergraduate student, trying my hand at the real world.

Saturday 1 September 2012

The time is now!

Hello chaps,

Well, that time is getting closer! I am starting the first leg of my journey this afternoon, when I will be leaving for London for a day or two to take it easy before departing on Monday morning.

I've spent the last few days packing and shopping like a crazy lady! I managed to bag myself an awesome new winter jacket which will see me through the harsher aspects of St Petersburg weather and some sturdy ankle boots which will keep my feet nice and warm during all my walking and exploring. If I was organised I would put pictures up, but I'm currently sat inamongst a pile of clothes, procrastinating packing my hand luggage! Actually, THESE are the boots I've treated myself to - best pair I've ever owned, actually.

I'm thinking of posting a full packing list for those of you pre-year abroaders reading this but I'll have to do it later.

PLACES TO GO, PEOPLE TO SEE!
See you on the other side...

No comments:

Post a Comment