IX13 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2013

About Me

My photo
French and Russian undergraduate student, trying my hand at the real world.

Tuesday 21 August 2012

A welcome distraction

Hello chaps,

I was partly inspired to start blogging by the lovely people at Third Year Abroad. Thriad Year Abroad is a fantastic support network for students heading off to the wide world.
I've just been reading this feature and it's really whetted my appetite for going.
Lizzie Fane, the creator of Third Year Abroad, is a former year abroad student and she is living proof that a year of study abroad can really benefit your future career.
So thank you, Lizzie, for making things feel just that little bit less isolated and please keep up the great work you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment