IX13 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2013

About Me

My photo
French and Russian undergraduate student, trying my hand at the real world.

Saturday 15 June 2013

I wondered lonely as a cloud

Hello again,

Do not panic, my dear readers, I have not forgotten about you. I am currently travelling around Europe on my first (shamefully) interrail experience.
I didn't take a gap year before university as I wanted to make the next step, but I feel now like I have much to see in the world and am now brave enough to discover it.

As such then, I have been drafting my first proper "travel" blog posts in my trusty little black book and am planning a few posts on my cultural observations.

I am looking forward to writing these up and sharing them with you all.

But that is for another day when my keyboard is not Italian (I'm currently in Florence) and actually has a working spacebar (this post has taken a disproportionate amount of time to write, you have no idea).

1 comment:

  1. Посетите если получится:
    http://kudago.com/spb/prazdnik/alye-parusa-2013/

    ReplyDelete