IX13 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2013

About Me

My photo
French and Russian undergraduate student, trying my hand at the real world.

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Back with a vengeance

Hi Everyone,

So I am back from my European travels and am all set to move into the library to finally get cracking on my ever-looming work for university. It is big and it is stressful, but I am going to try and enjoy myself as much as I can. It seems Mary Poppins knew what she was talking about when she sang about making hard work into an enjoyable task to motivate yourself. So I keep telling myself anyway.

I've been super busy lately and have only just had the time to reflect and to update this. The promised cultural observations are on their way, I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I have enjoyed conceiving them. I'm planning a blog revamp too to evolve this project from being just about my year abroad to covering broader topics about society, culture and relationships - mainly because those are topics that I love writing about and that you (my audience) would appear to enjoy reading about!

Everybody wins.


No comments:

Post a Comment