IX13 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2013

About Me

My photo
French and Russian undergraduate student, trying my hand at the real world.

Tuesday 19 June 2012

A warning!

Hello chaps,

I've been doing some thinking and have decided on some additional elements to be included in this blog. Seeing as I am going going abroad to improve my language skills, I will be writing each blogpost in the appropriate language (Russian first, then French). Oh and I'll then be providing an English version, before you all panic! Consider this then an open invitation to correct me wherever necessary - trust me, I'm a grammar pedant myself so I welcome with open arms any contributions to the correctness cause!

I'm also going to try and post a 'Highlight of the Day' every day/couple of days that I am away, which will keep me disciplined in updating this here thing. Besides, who wants to read an essay-length thing every day?! Some of us have projects to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment