IX13 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2013

About Me

My photo
French and Russian undergraduate student, trying my hand at the real world.

Tuesday 5 June 2012

A first step

Hello chaps, this is the first post of my Year Abroad blog. This blog will be my portal for keeping in touch with family and friends while on my year abroad between September 2012 and June 2013. I will also be using it to discuss the books I've read, the people I've met and the places I've visited throughout the year as well as providing some personal comment on my experiences. Hope you all enjoy reading!

I'll start with just a little about me for those who may not know such details.

1. I am an undergraduate at University College London.
2. I study French and Russian but I much prefer the Russian side of my degree.
3. I studied A levels in French, English Literature and History, with AAB grades.
4. I'm originally from Bristol. These days though, I live out of a suitcase.
5. As a kid, I wanted to be a scientist, then a writer, then a translator. Now I want to work in international business.
6. Diarmuid Gavin (of Gardeners' World fame) once asked me where the nearest petrol station was.

No comments:

Post a Comment