IX13 - Top 100 International Exchange and Experience Blogs 2013

About Me

My photo
French and Russian undergraduate student, trying my hand at the real world.

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Further Developments

Hello chaps,
A few more things to tell you about.

Firstly, a website recommendation for any of you thinking of taking a year abroad, or who have to go as part of your University studies: HERE I found these guys through twitter and they have all sorts of useful advice about studying abroad, careers and internships, so well worth a look.

Secondly, I am very pleased to be working with a school in the UK in the capacity of a Language Ambassador in order to promote University language study with future university students!
This is something I'm really looking forward to, I love working with teenagers, having had previous experience doing so. Promotion of language study is something I feel very passionately about. I'm not keen on political discussions, so I'll just say that I am against the abolition of a compulsory language GCSE and leave it at that.

Finally: I should probably actually say where I'm going on my year abroad! I will be studying in St Petersburg from September to December and then Tours, France, from January (ish) to June. I can imagine a very different experience will be had in each, I look forward to sharing it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment